Friday, August 17, 2007

I Try So Hard, So Very Very Hard

Okay that's a damn lie, I'm a complete slacker. So I come back to post again. A certain comment leaver requested a better understanding of the guinea pig playpen in the visual form, so I'd like to take care of that briefly. Here's a picture of the whole thing, and then two slightly closer views of either size. I just cleaned it and did some slight redecorating, so huzzah!





Meanwhile, back at the ranch. My home computers hard drive failed a week and a half ago. I went out and bought a 160gb drive and slowly began the process of getting a fully working fully enjoyable computer back. I was hit with a snag in that my buddy Jason has my copy of XP Professional, so I had to go old-school with Home edition. I hope if I can get the cd from him I might be able to do an upgrade without much hassle. Of course it can be pretty tricky to get cds back from Jason, he's had about 80 of my techno cds on a spindle at his crib for like a year. I have made a lot of progress in my computer fixitude but I've still got a long ways to go, if anyone has any hot torrents you think would help, send em my way.

Another huge inconvenience was that the whole thing kinda nixed my Ipod/itunes connectivity. I tried using a program to offload my Ipod into a new itunes library, and ran into tons of snags ranging from windows updater rebooting my comp during an offload, hanging programs, supposed disk errors. I eventually got everything to the comp and into Itunes, however unfortunately when trying to format the Ipod and sync with Itunes it complains about being unable to locate basically every file that wasn't purchased in Itunes store or audible.com So I have another long task of ripping music to my comp ahead of me, and I'll definitely need to get those cd's from Jason *Shakes Fist*

No comments: